1. WE BELIEVE that the Bible is God's Holy Word, verbally and fully inspired, inerrant and infallible in the original text, and of final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
a) We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and eternal death to all who come to Him through faith in Jesus Christ.
b) We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal and only begotten Son of God. We believe that in His earthly life, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. We believe in His substitutionary and atoning death for the sins of the world. We believe in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, there to make intercession for the saints. We believe in His personal and visible, imminent and pre-millennial return to the world in power and great glory.
c) We believe in the Personality and Deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He was sent forth from the Father to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment. We believe He regenerates those who come to Christ by faith. We believe that He indwells, sanctifies, instructs, guides, empowers, comforts, and intercedes for believers in Jesus Christ. We believe that the Holy Spirit sovereignly bestows His gifts upon believers in Christ.
3. WE BELIEVE that all men are, by nature and by choice, sinners, destitute of any power to save themselves. We believe that the only means of salvation for mankind is the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit through personal faith in Jesus Christ and in the sufficiency of His shed blood. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men: those who are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of eternal condemnation.
4. WE BELIEVE the universal Church is a living, spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head, and to which all regenerated persons belong. We believe a local church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ, baptized by immersion in water upon an acceptable confession of faith in Christ, and associated together for worship, work, fellowship; and for the task of persuading a sinful world to receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. We believe that the Ordinances of Believers' Baptism and The Lord's Supper are ordinances committed to the local church. We further believe that each local church is independent and autonomous and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority.
5. WE BELIEVE that human betterment and social improvement are essential by-products of the Gospel. The church, therefore, is to exercise concern for both the spiritual and social needs of mankind, while recognizing that its first and foremost priority is the evangelization of the world.
6. WE BELIEVE that it is the believers' privilege and duty to "grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ". We believe that this is done through personal and diligent study of the Holy Scriptures, through attendance at regular and special services and events of the local church, through observance of Biblical ethical standards, through intercessory prayer for others and through the faithful stewardship of time, talents, and treasures entrusted to the believer by his Lord.